5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes:-Pasta is an amazingly multipurpose food, and there are so many more recipes available now than there ever have been before. This means for making pasta it needs some specific ideas. Accepting these pasta type categories makes the recipes much easier.
This collection of pasta recipes offers hundreds of ways to prepare and serve pasta, including recipes for vegetarian main dishes, casseroles, salads, and soups.
1.White Sauce Pasta
2.Red Sauce Pasta
1.White Sauce Pasta
For Boiling pasta
- 1 cup pasta
- 3 cups of water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil
For Sautéing veggies
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 4 chopped baby corns
- 10 to 12 chopped French beans
- 1 chopped capsicum
- Mushrooms, green peas, and broccoli. You can use any other veggies as per your taste or availability.
For Making white sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 300 grams milk
- For White Sauce Pasta
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed black peppercorns
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup cream
Method for making White Sauce Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
Step-1:-Boil the pasta first.
- Take 1 cup pasta and use 3 cups of water. You can use any kind of pasta here. Turn on the flame, add ½ tsp salt and 2 tsp oil into it. Allow the water to simmer. Now place the pasta in boiling water and cook until it gets soft.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes and check later. You can press it to check for softness. Keep a constant check on the pasta while boiling it. Stir it after every 1 to 2 minutes. If you don’t stir the pasta at regular intervals, then it can stick to the bottom. Within 15 minutes, pasta will be done and ready. Strain the pasta now.
Step-2:-Sauté the veggies slightly.
- Heat a wok with 1 tbsp butter and allow it melt. Add 1 finely chopped carrot, 4 chopped baby corns, 10 to 12 chopped French beans and 1 chopped capsicum.
- Now roast the veggies on high flame until they get a little crunchy. Stir the veggies constantly and cooked it for 2 minutes. When Veggies will turn crunchy, take them off the flame.
Step-3:-Make a white sauce for the pasta.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan and allow it to melt. Then add 2 tbsp refined flour into it and stir constantly to roast until there is a slight change in the color.
- Now add 300 grams milk into it. Stir the refined flour constantly and make a smooth lump free batter. Cook for 2 minutes and the thick sauce will be ready.
Step-4:-Making White Sauce Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
- Now add ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp crushed black peppercorns. Add some oregano out of ½ tsp oregano. Keep black pepper to sprinkle on the pasta & some oregano out of ½ tsp Oregano, keep the rest for later use.
- Reduce the flame to a minimum as the sauce starts to solidify quickly. Don’t cook the sauce for longer durations. Now add roasted veggies and boiled pasta into it. Stir and mix all the ingredients.
- You can use mushrooms, green peas, and broccoli.
- Add ¼ cup cream to the pasta. Stir and mix well. Adding cream is optional. Pasta will taste delicious without adding cream as well. Stir and mix well again. Turn off the flame now and transfer the pasta in a plate. The pasta is ready.
- Lastly, sprinkle some crushed black pepper and oregano over the pasta. Mouth watering and heartwarming white sauce pasta is ready.
2.Red Sauce Pasta
For Boiling pasta
- Penne pasta of around 1.5 to 2 cups. These are available easily in market. You can use any shaped pasta as you want.
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1/2 tea spoon oil
- Normal or cold water
- Little oil
For Making Red sauce
- 4-5 red tomatoes
- 3-4 cups water in a container
- 4-5 dry kashmiri red chillies
- Kashmiri red chilly powder
For Mixing the pasta and the sauce
- 2 table spoons of oil (olive oil or butter)
- 1 table spoon finely cut ginger
- Finely cut onions
- Any mix veg of your choice like Capsicums, corns, Mushrooms as well
- Slight salt
- 1 spoon sugar
- Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tea spoon mixed herbs seasoning (all masalas are mixed in it). You get this easily in market.
- 1/2 spoon red chilly flakes
- 1-2 spoons tomato sauce
- Kashmiri red chilly powder
- 2-3 table spoons of water
- Mozerella cheese
- Grated processed cheese or parmesaan cheese
Method for making Red Sauce Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
Step-1:-Boil the pasta
- Use penne pasta of around 1.5 to 2 cups pasta. Take 4-5 cups water in a container, 1 tea spoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon oil and mix it well.
- As soon it starts to boil, add penne pasta and mix it slightly. You need to add salt at this stage only since pastas are bland from inside. They do not have any flavor. If you forget salt at this stage, then your pasta won’t be tasty. Do not put too much oil as well. Else sauce will not be able to coat it well.
- Need to cook this for 75-80% only. It should not be fully cooked. It will be cooked with sauce later. Take around 8 mins for boiling. Switch off the gas flame. Drain it well. Add normal or cold water over it. Run it over cold or normal water. Keep it aside. You can also add little oil at this stage. You can also store it at this stage in any container for use later.
Step-2:-Make Red sauce
- Use 4-5 red tomatoes. Cut off the edges on top. Make slits in the middle from both sides. Do this for all tomatoes.
- Take 3-4 cups water in a container for boiling. As soon as water starts to boil, add 4-5 dry kashmiri red chillies. Cut these into small pieces. So that it gets boiled fast. Boil for 2-3 mins. It gives a nice color to the pasta.
- Tomato sauce will be nice and thick. You can use kashmiri red chilly powder. After 2-3 mins, add tomatoes at this stage and cook it for 2-3 mins only. So that the skin gets separated from it. At this stage you can cover it with lid as well. Remove the lid now.
- Don’t have to over cook it. Switch off the gas flame and let it cool down. Drain it well once cooled. Add normal water over it or cold water as well. You need to blend these. So don’t use hot tomatoes in mixer.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes. Do this for all tomatoes. Transfer in a blender. Put all tomatoes in the blender. Add boiled red chillies as well. Blend it in a blender to make a smooth puree. You will not need any water for this. Blend it nicely. Smooth red color base is now ready.
Step-3:-Mixing the pasta and the sauce
- Take 2 table spoons of oil in a pan. You can use olive oil or butter as well. Use 1 table spoon finely cut ginger. Cook it on medium flame for 20-30 seconds. Add finely cut onions. You can use any mix veg of your choice like Capsicums, corns, Mushrooms as well. Cook it for around 3-4 mins until it turns slight golden pink. Do not over cook it.
- As soon as it is cooked, add red pasta sauce Tomato puree, add little water on top as well. Add slight salt. Let it boil. Cover it with lid and keep on low/medium flame for around 2-3 mins. Keep on low-medium flame for 3-4 mins. Remove lid to check.
- When, extra water will go, mixture will become thick as well. Add 1 spoon sugar. The sauce wont be sweet with this. It will balance the tomatoes taste.
- Add black pepper powder, 1/2 tea spoon mixed herbs seasoning (all masalas are mixed in it). You get this easily in market.
- Add 1/2 spoon red chilly flakes, 1-2 spoons tomato sauce and mix these well. You can add kashmiri red chilly powder as well. Use slight over here to give it a more red color.
- Add penne pasta at this stage. Mix these slightly. All pasta should be coated with the sauce. Do it slowly.
- Get it cooked for 2 mins. Do not over cook it. Else it will break. If you feel that your sauce has dried, you can add 2-3 table spoons of water.
- Switch off the gas flame and plate it now. Garnish mozerella cheese on top. Add another layer of pasta on top of hot pasta. Add grated processed cheese on top. You can also use parmesaan cheese as well.
- Now your red sauce pasta is ready to serve.
- Fusilli pasta
- 1 tbsp of mustard oi
- 2 chopped onion
- Potato (Chopped)
- Chopped carrot
- Green chillies (Chopped)
- Chopped beans
- Tomatoes (Chopped)
- Chopped spring onion
- Chopped capsicum
- Ginger & garlic paste
- Kitchen king spice powder-1 tbsp
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Pizza & Pasta sauce
Directions for making Fusilli Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
- This recipe is best for dinner. Even it can be served as breakfast. It even helps in weight loss.
- Boil fusilli pasta.
- In a wok add 1 tbsp of mustard oil. Add 2 chopped onion in the wok. When it turns translucent, add chopped potato and chopped carrot into it. Add chopped green chillies and chopped beans into the wok.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onion, chopped capsicum in the wok. Mix them well. Add ginger & garlic paste into it. Mix them well.
- Add fusilli pasta into it. Mix them well. Pour 1 tbsp of Kitchen king spice powder. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder . Add 1 tsp of salt. Mix them well.
- Add Pizza & Pasta sauce into the wok. Put that and mix them well.
- The recipe is ready to be served.
Kids often like eating macaroni. This recipe prepares with loads of vegetables and this will taste scrumptious. Making it is very easy and it can be prepared instantly.
- For Boiling Macaroni Pasta
- 1 cup (100 grams)
- 2.5 to 3 cups of water
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 green chilly
- You can use any other vegetable as per your choice.
For Making the macaroni pasta.
- 2 tbsp oil
- Ginger paste/grated 1 inch ginger piece
- 1 green chilly (chopped)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp red chilly powder
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- Some green coriander
- Some green coriander sprigs
Method for making Macoroni Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
Step-1:-Boil Macaroni Pasta first
- For boiling the 1 cup (100 grams) macaroni, take any vessel and add 2.5 to 3 cups of water into it. We need enough water for boiling the macaroni. Allow the water to simmer. Cover the vessel so that water starts boiling quickly.
- When water start to boiling, add 1 tsp oil and ½ tsp salt into it. Now place the macaroni in boiling water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Keep stirring the macaroni at regular intervals so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Check the macaroni as well as it be puffed up or not and you can press it to check for softness. When, Macaroni aptly boil, turn off the flame and drain the water from macaroni. Strain the macaroni and remove the extra water.
- Chop the vegetables for the macaroni. In vegetables take 1 capsicum, 2 tomatoes, cabbage, 2 carrots and 1 green chilly. Wash the vegetables and chop them. Remove seeds from the capsicum and chop them finely.
- Also chop the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Chop rest of the vegetables. Chop the carrots finely. You can use any other vegetable as per your choice.
Step-3:-Making the macaroni pasta
- Preheat a pan. Add 2 tbsp oil in pan and heat it sufficiently. When oil is sufficiently hot, add ginger paste.
- You can also grate the 1 inch ginger piece and use instead of ginger paste. Also add 1 green chilly (chopped) and sauté for while. Now add carrots and sauté for while.
- Also add capsicum along with it and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until they get crunchy. Keep the flame high.
- After 2 minutes, now add cabbage and tomatoes.
- Saute them for 2 minutes. Now add ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp chaat masala. Add less salt here as chaat masala has enough quantity of salt. Use homemade chaat masala.
- Also add less than ¼ tsp red chilly powder. If you don’t prefer eating spicy then omit the use of red chilly powder as and add 1 green chilly, ginger paste so that will give apt spiciness to the macaroni.
- If kids don’t prefer eating spicy at all then skip the use of green chilly as well.
- Ginger and chaat masala will give apt spiciness to the macaroni. Take 4 tbsp tomato sauce, add it as well. Now add boiled macaroni and mix well.
- Add some green coriander as well. Mix all ingredients really well and reduce the flame. Mix all the ingredients for 1 minute.
- Vegetable macaroni is now ready, take it out in a plate. Garnish with some green coriander sprigs. Luscious and delicious macaroni is ready. This much quantity of macaroni is sufficient for 2 to 3 family members.
Try this maggi style pasta recipe. It will taste similar to magi. This can even be served as an evening snacks.
- Fusilli pasta
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 tsp of mustard oil. Use any oil of your choice if you want.
- Chopped onion
- Carrots (Chopped)-add vegetables as per your choice.
- Capsicum, beans and green peas.
- 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves
- Maggi masala
- Little coriander leaves
Method for making Maggi Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
- Take fusilli pasta and boil it. Check whether it is done or not, so it seems cooked as it is getting easily broken with hand or knife. When it has been cooked properly, strain it. Keep no water into it.
Step-2:-Making Maggi Pasta under 5 Best & Delicious Pasta Recipes
- Add 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder. Pour salt into it. Mix them well.
- In a wok add 1 tsp of mustard oil. Use any oil of your choice if you want.
- Add chopped onion and chopped carrots. Mix them well and fry. Add vegetables as per your choice.
- Insert capsicum, beans and green peas. Pour salt into it. Add water and 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Add maggi masala also. Cook it with the lid on. So all the ingredients in the wok got cooked.
- Add pasta into the wok. Mix them well and cook them. If you like the gravy in your dishes then add water as per your choice. If you want, dry them.
- When everything got cooked properly, sprinkle little coriander leaves and serve it.