5 Easy veg SOUP recipes for good health-Soup made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water and served as warm or hot. It also contains small pieces of solid food of meat, fish or vegetable as a base. The essences extracted from this are really awesome.
Here I present the 5 Easy veg SOUP recipes for good health and the benefits of these vegetable soups are: Vegetable Soups improves the intake of veggie. Veggies helps in good sleep, smooth skin, repairing & growing bones, helps in digestion, increases mineral consumption, liver detox, reduces inflammation, maintains healthy nervous system and helps in relief from anxiety and stress.
These are the few benefits of vegetable soup. The soup provides a great source of fiber, vitamins and nutrients. When it added in meal plan, it shows good result in weight loss. It contains high water substance and are low in calories.
- Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup recipe
- Knorr Soup | Knorr premium international Italian mushroom soup
- Lemon Coriander soup
- Palak Soup | Energy Booster Spinach Soup Recipe
- Talumein Soup | Chinese Style Soup Recipe
1.Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup recipe
- Sweet corn -2
- Vegetable stock – 3 cups
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Carrot – a 2″ long piece (finely chopped)
- Baby corn – 1 (finely chopped)
- Corn starch – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Ghee/Butter/Olive Oil (whichever you like)
- First grate the sweet corn and take out it’s paste and then its cream (packaged/frozen cream is also available in market)
- Use 1 cup of the latter in the cream in a utensil and add chopped baby corn and carrots.
- Put a lid on the utensil and cook for 5 minutes
- Do stir at regular intervals of 1-2 minutes.
- Then, pour vegetable stock in it.
- Dissolve corn starch in 1/4 cup of water to make a mix, this thickens the soup.
- Now pour it in the soup.
- Wait for soup to come to boil then cook it on a medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add black pepper and salt (put less salt as stock already contains salt).
- Stir the soup at regular intervals of 1-2 minutes to prevent sweet corn cream from sticking at the base.
- Soup is cooked. After the soup came to boil we boiled further for 6 minutes.
- Turn off the gas. Add vinegar in soup.
- If you want more flavour in soup put ghee/butter/olive oil (whichever you like) in it.
- Put some coriander and mix.
- Piping-hot Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is ready.
- This amount is sufficient for 4 members of the family.
- Serve with soup stick or bread toast.
2.Knorr Soup | Knorr premium international Italian mushroom soup
There are different type of knorr soup and and out of them, knorr premium international Italian Mushorrom Soup is one and the best. Make this soup at home and enjoy with your kids. During winter, this soup really a great idea. It will not only say 100% real and fresh vegetables and chicken but also no added emulsifiers, no added flavor enhancers, no added acidity regulators. Hence, homemade soups are really healthy than commercial ones.
- 1 Utensil
- Mineral Water-4 cup
- Knorr Premium International Italian Mushroom Soup Packet
- Take a utensil and pour 4 cups of mineral water.
- Cut the knorr packet and put in utensil and mix it for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in medium flame and cook for 3 minutes.
- The soup is ready.
- Pour in soup bowl.
3.Lemon Coriander soup-5 Easy veg SOUP recipes
This recipe is very simple clear soup recipe and you cannot find any fat into it and it is going to be super super tasty. Without a drop of oil, you can make this soup. When we go to the restaurants, we just paying tons of money for soup. But, at the end of this recipe, you will find, how easy it is to make and your kids will enjoy.
- Lemon Grass-chopped/Dried Lemon
- Coriander Stems
- Wontons:-a small round dumpling or roll with a savory filling made out of dough, usually eaten boiled in soup
- Dough is a solid, soft sometimes stretchy, paste made out of any cereals (grains), leguminous or chestnut crops.
- Garlic Ginger (Sauted little bit)
- Finely chopped Carrot
- Green Chili
- Spring Onions
- Salt-as required
- Herbs (as liked)
- Soy Sauce
- Flour (Gluten rich)
- Lime Juice
- Add some chopped lemon grass, you can use dried lemon, which is available in bottles to give a very nice flavor to this dish.
- Take it into a nice strainer.
- After lemongrass take some coriander stems to give a very nice flavor in this. You can also add zest of lemon or sweet lemon. Before that you have to make sure that the zest is not too bitter.
- Now this lemongrass and the coriander leaves, let it infuse to give a nice flavor to this stalk. Feel the very nice mild aroma.
- Now the stock is simmering. Make some wontons that can go into the soup and fill this wonton with all Rainbow colored vegetables, in this you don’t need to add any oil so use all the colored vegetables.
- First add the mushroom, garlic ginger (sauted little bit)
- Add cabbage add finely chopped carrot, green chili.
- Do this in a non-stick pan so it doesn’t stick at the bottom so it will be much more easier.
- Let them cool little bit and Add some spring onions and cook for a few minutes.
- Add all the remaining vegetables in this and now season it with little bit of salt.
- Add little bit of cornstarch so you will be able to make it into in a small dumplings to go into your wontons.
- So while once these cook little bit all you’re going to do is sprinkle little bit of cornstarch.
- Cook this.
- Then this is all going to become like a mass which you going to use as stuffing in your wonton all the awesome vegetables.
- Use your most likings herb into this that will give the enhanced flavor.
- Add some soy sauce.
- Do not add too much salt. Now you will see this is going to become like a lump that can go into your wontons.
- Make this mixture that goes into the wonton purely vegetarian but if you want to add shrimp chicken anything you can add into this.
- Make this wonton sheet with very simple just with flour and add little bit of turmeric to give a nice color.
- Use a gluten rich flour but if you do not get it you can also add little bit of egg into the flour.
- Add very little water into wonton sheet and make into a dough and just roll it like thin chapatis and then we will be able to make our wonton sheets.
- Make a tough dough that way your wontons will come out perfect after you roll the sheet.
- Just cut your wontons round, you can make any shape you want to cut into squares.
- Do it and the fun thing is that to get your kids involved and make fancy shapes, which they will like.
- The rest of the dough you can always mix it back again rest it and again roll it.
- Cut this dough into small roundels. Then take some of the mixture what we have and make our own wontons.
- Just wet it so that you can seal it. Not too much water too. Now all you do is just make sure you stuff the mixture properly and seal edges properly.
- Put a little bit of moisture on the edges and then we are going to do a fold so it is very simple you can bring both the edges and connect it here you can do outwards.
- Reduce the flame and season it with all white seasonings i.e. sugar, salt and tasting salt.
- Mix all of this now. Drop in our wontons one by one.
- Squeeze in some lime juice but do not add too much, just right enough for good taste.
- Now let this cook for 3 to 4 minutes, the wontons also will be nicely cooked and perfect.
- Now once you see the wontons floating on top that is good enough they’re cooked.
- Do not cook too much, they will break.
- Put in some coriander on top of the wontons.
- Now the soup is already with wontons filled with lot of good vegetables.
- We need to be careful about that this wonton, the inside will be very very hot so be careful when you bite into this hot hot wontons.
4.Palak soup | Energy booster spinach soup recipe-5 Easy veg SOUP recipes
This spinach soup or palak soup is very rich in iron. Everyone can consume it. No matter you are young or old. It contains iron, phosphorus and calcium. These minerals are very vital for our body. It is said that
spinach is a bless for vegetarian if take it continue you will feel the benefits in fifteen days or a month. It help to better the blood circulation. It help to increase the blood even it boost your body to feel active.
- Fresh Spinach Green Leaves.
- Baack Pepper
- Desi Ghee
- Cumin Seeds, Garlic
- Salt-as required
- Lemon Juice
- Take fresh spinach and remove the yellow leaves & stems and take only green leaves.
- Wash the spinach and put it in the cooker.
- Light off the gas after only one whistle as its leaves are very delicate and cooks very easily in steam. Now drain it and let it be cool.
- Put cool spinach in grinder and make paste.
- Light up the gas and put utensil and pour the oil.
- After this, take few black pepper and churn it.
- Put one table spoon desi ghee, cumin seeds, garlic and fry to brown.
- Now put onion to it and let it be brown as well.
- Put ginger, tomatos and some water as well so that masala can be cooked and mixed.
- Now put salt into it and left it for 2 minutes with lid on it.
- Add spinach into it and cook it for sometime by adding some water.
- You can leave it thick or thin.
- You will have to monitor it and keep moving the spoon to mix it.
- Switch off the gas nob to stop the flame.
- Add black pepper.
- Now our rich, green and healthy palak soup is ready.
- Now add butter into it and add lemon juice in it.
5.Talumein Soup | Chinese Style Soup Recipe-5 Easy veg SOUP recipes
- Mixed vegetables (Mushroom,Spring onions,Carrot,Cabbage,Spinach Spring onion stalks)- 1 cup finely chopped
- Noodles- 25 grams
- Paneer chunks- 7 to 8 pieces
- Black pepper- 1 tsp
- Salt according to taste
- Butter-2 tbsp
- Soya sauce-2 tbsp
- Vegetable stock-1 glass
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter into a pan.
- Add the 1 cup of finely chopped mixed vegetables and stir fry for a minute.
- Add vegetable stock, noddles, salt, sugar, black pepper and soya sauce and mix well on a medium flame for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Cover the lid of pan for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open the lid of pan.
- The delicious talumein soup is ready to serve.