7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes:-The delicious pasta is crawling with typical varieties, differing in shape and cooking purpose. There are many diverse varieties of pasta. They are generally sorted by size, shape, being long, short, stuffed, cooked in broth, stretched or in dumpling-like form.
This collection of pasta recipes offers hundreds of ways to prepare and serve pasta, including recipes for vegetarian main dishes, casseroles, salads, and soups.
- Farfalle Pasta
- Pink Sauce Pasta
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Cheesy pasta-best pasta in Mumbai
- Bechamel Sauce Pasta
- Mix Sauce Pasta
- Cricket Pasta
- Farfalle Pasta – 1 cup
- Tomato – 2
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Red chilly flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
Method for making Farfalle Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
- Now to cook pasta, add some salt and olive oil into some water and bring it to boil.
- Now once it start boiling, add the beautiful butterfly pastas into it as pasta is an Italian dish and in Italy
- butterflies are called as far filet.
- Check the pasta and cook the pasta just bite not overcook and then drain it. Run some cold water on top of it so that it will not stick to each other now. Keep it aside.
- Blanch 2 tomatoes in microwave for 6 minutes. After six minutes, peel out the skin and make it into a puree.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add some chopped garlic. Saute it for a couple of seconds and add in the tomato puree. Saute it and cook it for two to three seconds now.
- Add in the red chilli flakes, oregano, some rosemary and salt for the sauce, some black pepper powder and some tomato ketchup. Now mix everything really well and cook till the sauce is slightly thickened now.
Step-3:-Making Farfalle Pasta
- Add the Sauce in the cooked pasta and give all of it a good toss. All these beautiful butterfly pastas should get well coated with the sauce.
- The Farfalle pasta is ready now. Now serve it.
- Now add a generous amount of cheese on top of it. You can add mozzarella or cheddar cheese and sprinkle it with some oregano and chili flakes.
- We can make this for dinner, lunch or even for breakfast. We can also make this tomato sauce ahead of time and store it an airtight container and refrigerate it and it will last upto one week.
2.Pink Sauce Pasta
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Boiling time & Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
- Paste 2 cup Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
For Pink Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- Coarsely grounded 2 large Onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli powder
- 6 large fresh tomatoes
- Pureed Salt to taste Penne Pasta boiled
- 2-3 tbsp Ketchup
- ½ cup Sweet Corn
- Boiled 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Fresh Cream
- Few Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- ¼ cup Processed Cheese, grated
Method for making Pink Sauce Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat water, add salt and oil, bring to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 90%. Don’t over cook. As soon as it cooks put it in cold water, starch releases and pasta disintegrates.
- Strain the pasta in a bowl, add some more oil to avoid from sticking. Reserve pasta water. Keep aside for further use.
Step-2:-Making Pink Sauce Pasta
- Heat oil in another pan. Prefer olive oil. Otherwise you can put any oil you want. But don’t add any strong oil. I mean no peanut oil or mustard oil. As long as it’s not strong oil, you’re good.
- Puree the tomatoes.
- In the oil, add garlic and cook till fragrant. Then add onions and cook till translucent, add Red chilli powder and mix well. Add tomatoes puree and cook tomatoes puree thoroughly for 5-7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes or Tomatoes are cooked, now add pasta. Add very little ketchup, corn, peppers, chilli flakes, oregano, little bit of butter and cream. Add the cheese and let it cook for a minute. So that the pasta soaks the gravy.
- Now the Pink Sauce Pasta is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and processed cheese. Serve it.
3.Whole Wheat Pasta
Whole Wheat Pasta is an exciting meal and full of veggies and this dish is a power-packed and fibre-filled treat that helps reduce bad cholesterol. The veggies used in this are in ample nutrients. It’s a low calorie count.
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 9 minutes.
- Serves 2.
- 1 cups cooked whole wheat pasta (penne)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup sliced onions
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1½ cups low-fat milk, 99.7% fat-free
- ¾ cup sliced capsicum of red, yellow and green colour
- ¼ cup blanched broccoli florets
- ½ cup blanched carrot juliennes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dry red chilli flakes
Method for making Whole Wheat Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil in a broad non-stick pan. The reason for using olive oil is that it’s a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids which again is healthy for your heart. Heat the oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add loads of finely chopped garlic and saute it for a few seconds. Add some sliced onions to this. Saute the onions for about one to two minutes.
- on a medium flame, add the whole wheat flour. Mix it well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. When color of the wheat flour change to light brown, add some low-fat milk and keep stirring it continuously. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- While stirring it continuously, to this, toss in some fiber rich veggies. Add capsicum. Use coloured capsicum if you wish. Add some onions, blanched broccoli florets, blanched Carrot, whole wheat pasta salt, some oregano and chili flakes. Mix all this well and let it cook for about two minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Now your whole wheat pasta is ready and enjoy this pasta for parties as an occasional treat.
4.Cheesy pasta-best pasta in Mumbai
Cheesy pasta is a very testy pasta recipe, which kids love it very much. In this recipe, lots of creamy sauce will be used. Making this cheesy pasta is really easy. Whenever you feel to eat something quick then try making this recipe at your home.
- Pasta – 1 cup (100 grams)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Green capsicum – 1
- Mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup (40 grams) (grated)
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Refined flour – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Black pepper – 5 to 6 (coarsely crushed)
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¾ tsp or to taste
Method for making Cheesy Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
Step-1:-Boil the Pasta
- Start with simmering the 1 cup (100 grams) pasta. Take 3 to 3.5 cups of water in any vessel for boiling the pasta. The quantity of water should be more so that the pasta is drenched well.
- Now add ½ tsp salt to the water. Cover the vessel, by which the water will simmer quickly.
- When water starts simmering, add pasta to it, followed by 2 tsp oil. Cook the pasta until it get tender and soft. Keep the flame medium but keep stirring it at regular intervals.
- Check the pasta. Check the pasta by pressing it if it turned soft or not. Within 8 minutes the pasta gets cooked. Turn off the flame and strain the pasta through a sieve. Keep the pasta in the sieve and the pasta will be cooked along with cheese. Let the pasta cool down a little.
Step-2:-Prepare the Veggies
- Chop the capsicum and remove the seeds. Chop the capsicum in little long chunks, equal to the size of pasta. Cut the capsicum diagonally.
Step-3:-Make white sauce
- Sauté the capsicum in a pan.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in the pan. When the butter melts, add the chopped capsicums to it and sauté for a minute or two until crunchy. When, the capsicums turn crunchy, transfer them to a plate.
- Add the remaining butter to the pas as well and let it melt. To it add 1 tbsp refined flour and sauté it for a while on low flame as the wok will be hot.
- There will be little change in the color of refined flour and just need to sauté it for a while.
- Now add 1 cup milk to it and keep stirring constantly to avoid formation of lumps. Keep the flame medium and let it simmer until you see gentle boil in the milk. White sauce is ready.
Step-4:-Mixing Pasta with white sauce
- When the sauce turned thick, add cheese to it. We have ¼ cup grated cheese. Mix well and add some salt to it. As there is salt in the cheese as well, so add less than ¼ tsp salt to it. Mix well.
- Add 5 to 6 coarsely crushed black peppercorns to it. Then add boiled pasta to the white sauce. Reduce the flame to minimum and add roasted capsicum as well. Stir to mix everything really well.
- Also add some oregano to the pasta and mix well. Cheese pasta is now done and ready, transfer it to a bowl.
- Garnish the pasta with some oregano. Lip smacking and super tempting Cheese pasta is now ready to serve.
- While boiling the pasta make sure you keep checking the pasta after every 5 to 6 minutes. Don’t overcook the pasta else it will break and will get too tender. The pasta will not taste too good.
- You can make it without capsicum as well.
- Also you can use all the three types of bell peppers .i.e. red, yellow and green to make multicolored cheesy pasta. You will gte delicious pasta.
5.Bechamel Sauce Pasta
- 1 cup pasta
- 3 cups of water
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil
- For making Bechamel Sauce
- 30 grams butter
- 1 number egg
- beaten 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp plain flour to taste
- Salt and pepper
- For Bechamel Sauce Pasta
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp crushed black peppercorns
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup cream
Methodfor making Bechamel Sauce Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
Step-1:-Boil the pasta first.
- Take 1 cup pasta and use 3 cups of water. You can use any kind of pasta here. Turn on the flame, add ½ tsp salt and 2 tsp oil into it. Allow the water to simmer. Now place the pasta in boiling water and cook until it gets soft.
- Cook it for 10-15 minutes and check later. You can press it to check for softness. Keep a constant check on the pasta while boiling it. Stir it after every 1 to 2 minutes. If you don’t stir the pasta at regular intervals, then it can stick to the bottom. Within 15 minutes, pasta will be done and ready. Strain the pasta now.
Step-2:-Make béchamel sauce
- Just bring the milk to a simmering point and switch off the flame because you want warm milk to make the sauce. Take a sauce pan. To make this sauce take equal quantities of butter and flour. Flour is all-purpose flour
- When the butter melts, add flour into this and then mix it up using your wooden spoon or even a spatula would be good enough. But make sure that the flame is a little bit low.
- Do not want to brown this mixture but cook flour slightly so that the raw flavor goes away and you get nice flavor from this.
- Cook the butter and flour mixture slowly and make sure it does not brown. Now switch off the flame. Add milk very little at a time and then mix it up. If you add a lot of milk in one go, then you will have a lot of lumps form. So just add little by little and make it into a paste-like consistency.
- Now switch on the frame and slightly heat while you continuously stir this mixture; now this mixture is pretty good.
Step-3:-Seasoning of the Sauce
- Add the onion stuffed with clove and bay leaf in this and that will also add some nice flavor to this sauce. Season it with pinch of salt, add pinch of white pepper powder. Also you can use a pinch of nutmeg powder. Simmer this sauce for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove this bay leaf and onion out and you can start using this sauce for making pastas or many other dishes.
- Now the Bechamel sauce is ready. Put in another container and put it in the fridge. When you put in the fridge, this sauce slightly thickened up. So whenever you are reusing the sauce, that’s when we use a little bit cream or something to thin this sauce.
- You can also use a little bit of milk when you use the sauce again whenever.
Step-4:-Making Bechamel Sauce Pasta
- Now add ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp crushed black peppercorns. Add some oregano out of ½ tsp oregano. Keep black pepper to sprinkle on the pasta & some oregano out of ½ tsp Oregano, keep the rest for later use.
- To solidify the sauce quickly, cook in lower flame. Don’t cook the sauce for longer durations. Now add roasted veggies and boiled pasta into it. Stir and mix all the ingredients.
- You can use mushrooms, green peas, and broccoli.
- Add ¼ cup cream to the pasta. Stir and mix well. Adding cream is optional. Pasta will taste delicious without adding cream as well. Stir and mix well again. Turn off the flame now and transfer the pasta in a plate. The pasta is ready.
- Lastly, sprinkle some crushed black pepper and oregano over the pasta. Mouth watering and heartwarming white sauce pasta is ready.
6.Mix Sauce Pasta
For Boiling the Pasta: –
- 1 Tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup good quality Penne pasta
- Cold water
For Making red sauce: –
- 2 Medium sized boiled tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tsp crushed garlic
- 1 Medium sized finely chopped onion
- 1/2 Tsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp chilli flakes
- Crushed black pepper-1 Tsp
- 1 Tsp oregano
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Tsp tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp of food color (optional)
- 1 Medium sized diced capsicum
- For making white sauce: –
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour(maida)
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Cheese slices
- Salt to taste
Method for making Mix Sauce Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
- First boil some pasta for that boil some water. To that add 1 tsp cooking oil since all to taste. Once the water starts to boil add some good quality penne pasta or any other pastime using a 1 cup of it.
- Don’t over cook. Now strain the hot water and run some cold water.
Step-2:-Make the red sauce
- Boil medium sized tomatoes in with some water for 10 minutes or till these becomes soft and make puree.
- Now in a pan heat 2 tbsp cooking oil or butter. Add 1 TSP crushed garlic. Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add medium sized finely chopped onion. Saute this till the onion gets cooked become light brown in color and then add the tomato puree which we had prepared.
- Saute this on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and then add 1/2 TSP red chili powder, again saute for a few minutes on medium flame. Now add 1 TSP each of chili flakes, crushed black pepper and oregano.
- Add 1/4 cup water now add 1 TSP tomato ketchup and some salt to taste. Add 1/4 TSP of
- food color, this is optional. Mix well. Cover it and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add 1 medium sized diced capsicum now, cover this and cook for 2 minutes. Don’t overcook the capsicum, it should remain crunchy that tastes awesome. Switch off the flame and keep this aside.
Step-3:-Make the white sauce
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp butter and once the butter melts add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour of maida and you need to keep stirring it on medium flame.
- Now by continuously adding 1 cup milk, you need to stir this sauce in medium flame. Once this sauce thickens a bit, add to cheese slices.
Step-4:-Mix the sauces & Pasta
- Now again keep the red sauce back on the flame and add this white sauce right away into it. Mix well. Add boiled pasta, add salt if you want by testing and adjust the seasoning according to your taste. Just cook for 2 to 3 more minutes on medium to high flame.
- Now your Mix Sauce Pasta is ready to serve.
- Bugsolutely Cricket Pasta, cooked half-360 g
- Broccoli-800 g
- Virgin olive oil-8 tbsp.
- Peanuts-40 g
- Garlic, minced-2 cloves
- lemon, halved-1
- Red pepper flakes-1/4 teaspoon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
Method for making Cricket Pasta under 7 Easy & Popular Pasta Recipes
- Take water in a saucepan, heat it until boiling then add the pasta and cook for 3 minutes. After the 3 minutes, add broccoli to the pot and cover it. Cook for further 5 minutes. Then drain and keep it aside.
- Pour Olive oil in a large sauce pan, heat the olive oil and then add garlic. Cook in a medium heat until fragrant. When the garlic turns golden, add the boiled broccoli & pasta mix to the pan.
- Mix Well. Then season with salt and pepper and saute in a medium heat about 5 minutes until the broccoli tender slightly. Squeeze the fresh lemon.
- In an another pan, pour a tsp. of olive oil and fry the peanuts in a medium-high heat.
- Plate the broccoli pasta on a dish, garnish with peanuts, Parmesan cheese, and chili flakes for an extra increase of flavor.