8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes-Salad is a healthy & best side dish recipe. Generally, it prepared by mixing small pieces of fruits, vegetables & other food items. It served as appetizer or as side dish. Salad also made with non-veg or high protein foods such as fish, eggs or meat. Salad recipes are perfect for making during summer.
Due to use of fresh veggies, fruits & high protein foods, it tastes really great. These incredible local practices in salad are so bizarre that they will make your jaw drop! For this reason salad getting more popular in the past decade.
Here are the 8 best & delicious collections of salad recipes, you will fall in love with these recipes.
- Khatti Mithi tokri recipe
- Indian chicken salad recipe
- Russian salad recipe veg
- Kimchi Salad
- Kachumber Salad
- Beetroot salad
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- Raw Papaya Salad
1. Khatti Mithi tokri recipe
Step by step khatti Mithi tokri recipe
- Bread—- 9 slices
- Tomato ketchup—-1tbsp
- Spread for the bread
- Olive oil—–2 tbsp
- Chili flakes—— ¼ tsp
- Oregano—– ¼ tsp
- Black Pepper——- ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala—– ¼ tsp
- Moong sprouts (boiled) —– ¼ cup
- Fresh Pomegranate seeds—– ¼ cup
- Onion (chopped) ———- ½
- Coriander (chopped) ——– 1 tbsp
- Cucumber chopped———- ¼
- Imli chutney (available at grocery stores) —–2 tbsp
- Lemon juice———–1 tbsp
- First keep the bread on rolling board (chakla).
- Then with the help of rolling pin (belan), press by applying pressure and roll out the bread thinly. Keep aside.
- Now mix olive oil with chili flakes, oregano, pepper, chaat masala in a bowl.
- Now take 3-4” diameter steel bowl and cut a round from the bread. Apply olive oil mixture on it.
- Now take muffin tray, place bread rounds in them to get tokri folds.
- Place them on the high rack and grill for 6-7 minutes or till evenly browned on the edges.
- Now mix all ingredients of filling.
- Put it in the grilled tokris and finally dot with tomato ketch up.
Your khatti mithi tokri is ready to serve.
2.Indian chicken salad recipe (8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes)
Step by step Indian chicken salad recipe
It is very easy to make and healthy, low cholesterol, heart healthy recipe which you can make at home. Hence it is under 8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes.
- 1 cup – potatoes (cubed) (1/2-inch cubes)
- oil 1/8 teaspoon – salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper
- 2 tablespoons – water
- 2 tablespoons – lime juice
- 1 teaspoon – dark sesame oil
- Honey-1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon – peeled fresh ginger (grated)
- 3 cups – lettuce (chopped)
- ½ kilogram – grilled or baked skinless chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons – peanuts (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon – fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon – fresh coriander (chopped) (optional)
- 1/2 cup- broccoli (optional)
- First put potato in a microwave-safe dish.
- Now pour some oil with brush on it or you can spray oil with cooking spray on potato
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Add water and cover it.
- Microwave it on HIGH 5 minutes or until tender.
- Now combine lime juice, oil, honey, and ginger in a small bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- Now combine potato, lettuce, chicken, peanuts, mint, and coriander in a large bowl.
- Add dressing ( any)
- Now toss gently to coat.
Your Indian chicken salad is ready to serve
3. Russian Salad recipe veg
- French Beans-1/4 cup (chopped)
- Green Peas-1/4 cup
- Sweep Corn-1/4 cup
- Carrot-1/2 cup (diced)
- Potato-1 medium sized
- Veg mayonnaise-3 tbsp
- Cream-1 tbsp
- Powdered sugar-1 tsp
- Salt-3/4 tsp (as required)
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Chopped cucumber-1/2 cup
- Pineapple chopped-2 slices
- Pomegranate seeds-for garnishing
- and any vegetable, fruit or dry fruit
- Heat 2 1/2 cup of water in a vessel and put a steel strainer over it.
- Add 1/4 cup of chopped french beans, 1/4 cup of green peas, 1/4 cup of sweet corn, 1/2 cup of diced carrot, 1 medium sized diced potato and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. You can add any vegetables of your preference.
- Mix them once in between and make it softer. Don’t fully boil them and let them a little crunchy. Turn off the gas and put them aside to cool down.
- After cool down, refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Put 3 tbsp of veg. mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp cream and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp powdered sugar, 3/4 tsp salt according to taste, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and mix well.
- Take out the veggies from Refrigerator and add in the bowl, add 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, 2 slices of chopped pineapple and mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
- You can include any vegetable, fruit or dry fruit of your preference to this salad.
- Generally this salad is for Kids. Kids love it.
- You can have it as a side dish or serve it with bread or soup.
4. Kimchi Salad (8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes)
Generally Kimchi Salad is a no cook recipe. But the cabbage is the basic ingredient in this salad. So you can use it raw or may cook it a bit. Hence it is under 8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes.
- Sesame Seeds-
- Chopped garlic
- Soy Sauce
- Salt, as is required
- Capsicum Slices
- First, roast the Sesame Seeds lightly as raw seeds doesn’t taste good. Keep it out in a separate bowl.
- In a lower flame, put some butter in a pan, and allow it to melt. Also add chopped garlic.
- Add the cabbage. Don’t cut it into long or thin slices. Cook it little soft. Don’t cook get it melt. Take out in a bowl.
- For dressing we just have to add Soy Sauce in sesame seeds. Soy sauce itself is salty and the butter we have used that too is slightly salty. Hence, in case a bit of salt is required, then only add that very lightly.
- The chilled salad tastes really great. Keep it for 2-3 days, since Soy Sauce has the preservatives to keep the dish last longer.
- Add the prepared dressing in it.
- For garnishing, add 2 thin slices of Capsicum.
- Refrigerate it and serve chilled.
5. Kachumber Salad
Kachumber Salad is full of fibers, vitamins & minerals. Hence it is under 8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes.
- Cabbage-contains Dietary Fiber
- Carrot- Keeps our Eyes healthy, maintains blood pressure
- Onion-1 medium size (chopped)-contains Vitamin C, improves our immunity
- Tomato -2 medium size (chopped) (without seeds)- antioxidant agent, takes care of our skin.
- Cucumber-2 to 3 small size (chopped) contains 95% water, which keeps us hydrated for long time
- Radish (White Radish) helps in our weight loss,
- Spring Onion-controls blood sugar level
- Mint leaves-4 to 5 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves-1/4 Cup (chopped)
- Lemon Juice-1/2 or 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Pieces-for garnishing
- Roasted cumin powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chili-1/Red Chilli Powder-/4 teaspoon
- Black Salt-as required.
- Place the all chopped veggies in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the Spices and mix well.
- Garnish with Lemon Pieces.
- Our Healthy & Delicious Kachumber Salad is ready and serve.
6. Beetroot salad (8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes)
Beetroot salad is very tasty. Especially when you’re alone and you don’t want to cook too much just a simple salad like this will be very filling and very tasty. It’s not only looks nice and wet but tastes great. Nice sweetness from the beetroot, the tanginess is because of the lemon added; the chili just appropriate and the roasted peanuts in the every bite, they are little bit crunchy. Hence it is under 8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes.
- Beetroots-4 medium size
- Roasted Peanuts
- Sesame oil-1 ½ tbsp
- Onion-1 medium size (chopped)
- Ginger-1 tbsp (chopped)
- Cumin Powder-1 tsp
- Green Chili-1
- Lemon Juice-1 tbsp
- Almonds-1/4 cup (chopped)
- Curry leaves
- Grated Coconut
- Coriander leaves
- Add chopped Onion, green chili and add the spices.
- Add very little oil even though the peanuts are already roasted.
- Saute them very little and add grated beetroot and toss.
- Add salt and the chopped curry leaves.
- Add some grated coconut and some chopped coriander leaves. Turn off the Gas.
- Add some sesame seeds for extra flavor and very little of chaat masala.
- Squeeze some lemon juice. Toss the salad in a bowl.
7. Hawaiian Pasta Salad
Hawaiian Salad is a Delicious recipe, great for any event & Parties.
- Pasta- 8 oz
- Pineapple-1 (14 oz)
- Red pepper-diced
- Ham-2 cups (diced)
- Green onion-thinly sliced
- For Garnishing
- Mayonnaise-1/2 cup
- Sour Cream-1/4 cup
- Mustard-1 tablespoon
- Pineapple Juice-1/3 cup
- Cider Vinegar- teaspoon
- Honey-1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper-as required for taste
- Cook Pasta. Drain it in under cold water.
- Add all the ingredients in a large bowl and flip well.
- Then, put it in the fridge for about 2 hours to keep it cold and refreshing.
8. Raw Papaya Salad (8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes)
Raw papaya salad is sweet, spicy, sour flavoured and healthy. Hence it is under 8 Best & Delicious Salad Recipes.
- Raw papaya- 1 cup peeled and chopped. (rich in enzymes that support digestion)
- Carrot- ½ cup, peeled and chopped.
- Roasted peanuts-2 tablespoon
- Sugar-1 tablespoon
- White vinegar-1 tablespoon
- Paprika-1 tablespoon
- Garlic- 1 clove
- Salt-as required.
- First squash the garlic and paprika and keep it in a big bowl .
- Add raw papaya, Carrot, roasted peanut, sugar, white vinegar, garlic and paprika.
- Now raw papaya salad is ready, garnish it with parsley and serve.