8 Non-veg SOUP recipes You Should Care for health-Non-veg soup recipes are very tasty with lots of health benefits as it rich in vitamin B complex and protein.
It strengthens muscles, helps in maintaining body stamina, hemoglobin and also increases antibodies production in body.
Here are the 8 Non-veg SOUP recipes, can be included in daily meal. During the winter, if we serve a bowl of hot soup before our meal then it doubles the meal’s taste.
- Heart healthy chicken rice soup
- Chicken, potato, leek soup
- Chicken and Lentil soup
- Paya Soup | Winter Special Soup
- Chicken Manchow Soup | Chicken Soup Recipe
- Mutton soup
- Nattu Kozhi Soup |Chettinad Nattu Kozhi Rasam
- Chicken minestrone soup
1.Heart healthy chicken rice soup-8 Non-veg SOUP recipes
Step by step Heart healthy chicken rice soup recipe
Calories —– 174
- water —— 6-8 cups
- carrots, sliced —– 3- 4
- celery stalks, chopped ——- 3 stalks
- garlic, chopped —— 2 cloves
- onion, chopped ——– 1 small
- turnips, diced —— 2 or 3
- kale or broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces ——– 1 small bunch
- organic chicken breasts, with the bone in (optional for those who don’t want to include meat) ——– 2-3
- short-grain brown rice, prepared according to product directions ——— 1 cup
- organic extra virgin olive oil ——- ¼ tsp
- Celtic sea salt —– ¼ tsp
- pepper —– ¼ tsp
- Cilantro, or parsley, to taste
- Stew carrots, celery, garlic, onion, potatoes, kale or broccoli, and chicken for 3 to 4 hours in the water.
- If you’d like a creamier soup, remove ¾ of vegetables and all the chicken, keep it aside.
- Now purée the remaining soup.
- Stir in the cooked rice just before serving.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Chicken and vegetables may be eaten separately.
- Your soup is ready to serve.
2.Chicken, potato, leek soup-8 Non-veg SOUP recipes
Step by step chicken, potato, leek soup recipe
Calorie —— 96
- Olive oil —– 1 tbsp
- Onion (chopped) ——- 1 large
- Garlic (chopped) ——– 3
- Celery stalks, thinly sliced, and handful hopped celery leaves ———– 2
- Leeks (thinly sliced) ———– 2
- Chicken stock ——- 8 cups
- Ground turmeric ———– ¼ tsp
- Curry powder ——— 1 ½ tsp
- Potatoes (peeled and cut in 3 cm pieces) ————- 1.5 kg
- Barbeque chicken, shredded ———— 1
- Chives (finely chopped) ———- to serve
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large saucepan and heat it. Add the onion and garlic, then cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Now Add celery stalks and leek, then cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Now Add celery leaves, stock, turmeric, curry powder and potato, then bring to the boil. Cook for 30-35 minutes in a medium heat until the Potato tender.
- Now Transfer to a blender and whiz until smooth. Warm the chicken over medium heat in a pan. Garnish with chives.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
3.Chicken Lentil soup-8 Non-veg SOUP recipes
Step by step Chicken Lentil soup
calorie —– 129
- dried lentils ——- 500 g
- skinless chicken thighs, all fat trimmed——– 12 oz or 3
- water ——– 8 cups
- chicken Better than Bouillon (available in market) ———— 1 tbsp
- onion ——– 1
- scallions ——– 2
- chopped cilantro —– ¼ cup
- garlic ———— 3 cloves
- ripe tomato —— 1 medium
- garlic powder ——— 1 tsp
- cumin ——- 1 tsp
- oregano ——– ¼ tsp
- ground annatto (or Spanish paprika, or even Sazon) ——– ¼ tsp
- salt, to taste
- First In a large pot combine lentils, chicken, water and chicken bouillon. Boil the chicken until cook by covering in a medium low heat about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred, return to the pot.
- Mince the onions, scallions, cilantro, garlic, and tomato in a chopper or by hand. Add with garlic powder, cumin, oregano and annato to the lentils and cook about 25 more minutes by covering until the lentils are soft. Add more water as needed if too thick.
- Adjust salt to taste as needed.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
4.Paya Soup | Winter Special Soup-8 Non-veg SOUP recipes
This recipe is the best recipe for winter and it tastes so good. It is healthy.
- 4 Medium sized leg pieces
- 2 inches of ginger
- 8-10 petals of garlic
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 green cardamom
- 10-12 black peppercorns
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups of water
- Coriander leaves
- Take 4 medium sized leg pieces.
- First burn them to clean it.
- Take about 2 inches of ginger and about 8-10 petals of garlic. Crush ginger and garlic.
- Add the ginger in a vessel.
- Turn on the gas stove and heat 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add 3 bay leaves, 1 green cardamom, 10-12 black peppercorns & 1 finely chopped onion to it.
- Sauté it a bit.
- Add 1/2tsp of turmeric powder to it and add salt to taste.
- Now add the Paya to it.
- Later on, add 3 cups of water to it and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves to it.
- Now cook it in cooker upto 7-8 whistles happen.
- After 7-8 whistles, turn off the gas stove.
- Now let the cooker cool down.
- Later we will set aside in a bowl and wait for 5mins.
- Then add some onion, add some spices to it.
- Scrumptious Paya soup is ready.
5.Chicken Manchow Soup | Chicken Soup Recipe
- Salt-as required
- Boneless chicken-150 gms
- Oil-1 tbs
- Ginger-1 tsp
- Garllic-1 tsp
- Chopped Green Chilly-1
- Spring Onion (Green part)
- Green Onion (white part)
- Carrot-2 tbsp
- Chopped beans-1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce-1 tbsp
- Red chilly-1 tbsp
- White vinegar-1 tbsp
- Corn Four-2 tbsp
- Take 1.5 glass of water and add salt as required to it.
- Boil 150gms of boneless chicken and separate the boiled water and chicken after boiling.
- Heat the vessel, add 1tbsp of oil.
- Then, add 1 tsp of ginger, 1 tsp of garlic and mix it properly.
- Add 1 fine chopped green chilly, spring onion (green part), green onion (white part) and mix it properly.
- Pour 1 tbsp of cabbage, 2 tbsp of carrot and mix it properly and cook it for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp of fine chopped beans, 1 egg without york (white part) and mix it properly.
- Pour boiled chicken, 1 tbsp of soya sauce, 1 tbsp of red chilly sauce and mix it again.
- Add white vinegar 1 tbsp and the boiled water which we have separated from the chicken. (qty 1.5 glass)
- Cook it for sometime
- Mix 2 tbsp of corn flour in water and add this liquid corn flour in the soup.
- Chicken Manchow Soup is ready now.
- You can garnish it in your own way.
6.Easy Healthy Mutton Soup Recipe | Lamb soup| Goat meat soup
- 1-pound mutton
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cinnamon sticks and 3 cardamoms
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- Fenugreek seeds or methi seeds
- Cumin and coriander powder
- Garam masala powder
- Salt to taste and turmeric powder.
- In a pressure cooker, add 2 tbsp of oil and heat it.
- Add 1/2 TSP of methi seeds.
- Pour onion, then add Mutton and mix it.
- Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder, two teaspoon of salt and mix it.
- Add one teaspoon of cumin and coriander powder, 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder, ginger, garlic, black pepper, cardamom and cook the masala for half minute.
- Then add water and mix it.
- Cover this and wait until it gives 4 whistles.
- Now the mutton soup is ready.
- Add cilantro on top of it.
7.Nattu Kozhi Soup |Chettinad Nattu Kozhi Rasam
Nattu Kozhi Soup |Chettinad Nattu Kozhi Rasam is have the ingredients filled with medical values like small onion, sesame oil, pepper cumin all these are present in this dish for kid for curing cough, cold. Even for elders, it is such a good dish. This is a simple homemade recipe and best for morning or evening. There is no fat content in this. Lever related digestion problems won’t come when we take coconut milk. It is tasty and good for health. We can take this along meals, can drink as soup as well.
- Chilly Powder-1 tspn
- Jeera Powder-1/4 tspn
- Turmeric Powder
- Crust -2 pieces
- cardamom-2-3 pieces
- fine chopped small onion-1 tspn
- Dry Chilly
- green chilly (chopped)-1 tspn
- tomato-2 spoon
- crushed garlic
- ginger-garlic paste
- sesame oil and cooking oil-1/2 tspn
- coconut milk
- finely chopped country chicken pieces
- First light up the stove. Add ½ tspn of sesame oil & cooking oil and heat it.
- Put anise, dry chilly, 2 to 3 pieces cardamom, crust- 2 pieces, pepper, cumin and sauté it to golden color.
- Add curry leaves, crushed garlic, finely chopped green chilly of 1 tspn, finely chopped small onion of 1 tspn and add salt gently and sauté.
- Pour little ginger-garlic masala, chilly powder-1 tspn,jeera powder-1/4 spoon, tomato-2 spoon, little water and sauté.
- Insert chopped chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add pepper too.
- After cooked well, add water for boiling and cover it & boil it for 2 minutes.
- Now after cooking add required amount of little water and add little salt.
- Add coconut milk and mix well.
- Add coriander & pepper.
- Now your Nattu Kozhi Soup |Chettinad Nattu Kozhi Rasam is ready.
8.Chicken minestrone soup-8 Non-veg SOUP recipes
- Rainbow carrots
- Spring leeks
- Grated green garlic for spring
- Some olive oil
- Two quarts of homemade or store bought stock.
- Chicken and ricotta dumplings.
- Spring veggies
- One pound of ground chicken
- Salt, Pepper, Bread crumbs moistened with a little bit of milk.
- One egg plus one yolk, garlic, a little ricotta, a little parm, a little nutmeg, a little lemon zest, some flat leaf parsley and some minced chive.
- A cup of ditalini, or any small pasta.
- Greens and legumes.
- Shelled fava beans
- Some gem lettuce and some beautiful baby spinach.
- Dill and carrot tops, pasta, meatballs, herbs, vegetables, basil.
- Little bit of lemon juice.
- Cut Rainbow carrots and spring leeks.
- Add grated green garlic for spring
- Sweat the veggies out in some olive oil in a big ol’ soup pot.
- Once your vegetables get tender, add two quarts of homemade or store bought stock.
- Make the chicken and ricotta dumplings.
- Drop them into our bubbling stock.
- Spring veggies, sweat them out.
- Add rainbow carrots, leeks, some garlic.
- Get one pound of ground chicken, salt, pepper, bread crumbs moistened with a little bit of milk.
- Add in one egg plus one yolk, garlic, a little ricotta, a little parm, a little nutmeg, a little lemon zest, some flat leaf parsley and some minced chive.
- Get the dumplings into the soup and when you put your dumplings in, drop in about a cup of ditalini, or any small pasta.
- Then, add greens and legumes.
- Put in shelled fava beans into spring minestrone.
- Wilt in some gem lettuce and some beautiful baby spinach.
- Add in dill and carrot tops, pasta, meatballs, herbs, vegetables, basil.
- Finally, add a little bit of lemon juice.
- Now the chicken minestrone soup is ready to serve.